Friday, January 30, 2009

What's cookin...

I am ticked with UPS - they suck!

They promised me a delivery for today and it did not arrive - due to "adverse weather" in the midwest. It's sunny in Florida - why can't I have my stuff. I'm so upset. It won't arrive till Monday - which doesn't help me any because we are closed. So, that means our kits won't be ready until next weekend instead of tomorrow. The stuff for my his and her kits and the rest of my double stuff were in there and some embellishments and all my adhesive and album refills. Auuuggghhhh.

After 30 minutes in the phone all I got was frustration!

So, although we have a ton of new stuff - next weekend we will have even more.

Let me tell you that foxy paper is even more beautiful in person. OMG it is so cute and shiny. Oh and their new summer line is shiny too and the epoxy brads.
We also got in the scribble scrabble and the lemon and cherry and the heart paper - all so cute. Finally, we got the Teresa Collins new family paper and the mm love paper - 3 of them that is because once again the backorder strikes again. I don't know how they stay in business if you order it and never get all of it. I don't know why I bother ordering it - oh that's right it's so damn cute - you should see the journaling notebooks. Beautiful and going fast. I put it out at 5 pm and we sold a little of all the new stuff - from each line and I haven't even gotten my stuff yet, cause I need it all! yeah!!!

Well, it's my sister's birthday and my 5 minutes are, but plenty of new samples to share at tomorrow's crop. I also hope to get some stuff done with the foxy paper and the mm paper, oh and everything else.

I have a whole bunch of catching up to do. The store is also wrecked - so I have a lot of work to do to get ready tomorrow.

Write soon,

Dee

No comments: