Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy 3 kings day!!!

Yep, us Puerto Ricans have a whole lot of holidays.

But, me I am a christmas girl. Christmas eve is sacred in our family. We wait with bated breath for the clock to hit midnight. Some of my fondest memories were of us celebrating christmas and the tree in the background.

I guess that's why I always take so many pictures of christmas. After scrappin christmas now and past - I am all christmased out.

I haven't been able to scrap this week at all, but I have so many ideas in my head and none of them involve christmas, okay maybe the idea about the kids letters to Santa. I know I want to use that sheer KI paper with the red letters, I just haven't had the chance to follow through. I've also been busy drooling at all the new stuff getting ready to ship from CHA. Yep, it's in just two weeks but I won't be able to go this time. It's been a crazy last few months with my dad and I just can't take anymore time off. My dh would kill me and so would my boss. Darn it!!!

Well, my DH just got home from his lions club meeting - we are selling tickets for the barbecue fundraiser on March 7th for $8. We've got ten tickets and all the money goes to good causes. My husband is a member - they do wonderful things for the community - like glasses for the elderly, indigents, students, etc. They have scholarships and many other cool sponsorships. If you are interested let me know - it's in Lehigh.

Okay, well I've really got to go now, if not I won't get any scrappin done again tonight.

Write soon,

Dee

No comments: