Monday, January 05, 2009

Hey

Hey,

I just moved everything around to confuse you all and let you know what's new to you. That's one of my favorite sayings. You would not believe how that applies to the store. I am amazed at the number of customers who come in almost weekly and when I move stuff around they point out paper that's new - yep except it's new to you, because it's been in the store for months. I know I take complete blame for it. I've been told I have too much eye candy and that others get overstimulated and stop looking. For others it's below the waist. Anything below the waist they don't see it at all. So, we I move them around you will get to see new to you eye candy. So, come and check it out.

Also, note on the email that Jen S has scheduled 2 classes this month. She was working on her samples and felt that waiting until the 24th would put everyone behind. This way you don't fall behind and become overwheled to the point where you can't finish the series/program. Let me know if you can make it.

LO 13 Real Lady Like Not! using mylyb's delightful.

No comments: