Friday, January 23, 2009

They are here

Yep, it's true my mom is back in town. Surprise.

At least a 2 week visit I hear.

For now we are okay but pray for me I need it.

So, this is a short little pearl of wisdom. Buy, buy, buy it all. That's my new philosophy. I must buy it all. The kraft kuts from fancy pants are gorgeous. The borders and more from Cosmo are just awesome. The imaginisce summer is cool, the sea line from CI is my favorite grown up beach paper - it's beautiful. Oh and the pink paislee, the crate paper, even the we are memory makers is awesome. aaauuugghhh I've got to stop.

Well, I've got to go.

Layout update

LO 36 Potential 04
LO37/38 Under construction mm passport
LO39 2 drunk chicks - sassafras

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hee, well I see the company isnt slowin you down any hooker! lmao How was the il primos? I had cherry pop tarts for dinner! I feel so flippin terrible it isnt funny. I sat on the couch for 2 hours. Only thing I did was to put those big silver brads on the christmas layout. I guess you will just have to be ahead for now!

So Crate paper, I hope you got the Lillian! I am definately feelin that one! Guess I should do something with the prudence i got lol. I still have lemongrass left too!