Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's a chocolate ice cream night

After staying up late again last night and going back to work today oh and the chilly weather it's a great night to crawl into bed with a big comfy blanket and a pint of ice cream. But, the ice cream will have to wait. My online class has started and I need to hand in my very first assignment today. This is a reading endorsement class that runs until may with weekly assignments due and a final exam. Hah!!! Then at the end of the month I start my second concurrent class so for the next two weeks I will trying to scrap as much as possible so that I don't fall behind and give Heather some false hope (I am keeping my eye on you) then I will be behind for a while but never fear I will catch up. During school breaks I usually manage to create about 20 layouts a week. I know it's crazy. But, the final thing is they are still not slap them down layouts - I put brads, flowers, bling, etc in my layouts but I go through a yippee no school mojo and get a lot done. Last year, during the first 2 weeks of summer break I finished about 50 layouts. I know crazy. For some reason, I do all things to the extreme. I am trying to do better. Promise.

So, here's to happy scrappin and getting my classes finished. Yeeeaaahhhh!

LO 32 Beautiful girl - oct aft
LO 33 So fast - some oct aft scraps (yeah)

Write soon,

Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

False hope? Ha keep dreamin woman! I am right behind ya! And my girl Meg just keeps givin me more to work with!

I am right up there with ya! I'd be ahead if I was not waiting for Friday or saturday to come get those brads! You open till 6 on Friday?