Sunday, January 11, 2009

17 and counting!!!

Well ladies I am currently on layout 17:

LO 10/11 The Open Road CHA - using mm passport line
LO 12 Waterbabies - addie paper mm
LO 13 real lady like not
LO 14 daddy's girl mm
LO 15 smile ces't la vie dream street
LO 16 school photo sassafras
LO 17 dance like no one's watching sassafras
LO 18 - more sassafras - but it's still titleless so technically I am still on 17.

As for the crop on Sat I am so excited about all the fun. I am really looking forward to being pampered. I definetely order it!

We are almost full - so if you want in call us soon. This will be an incredibly good time. Extras will be available though. More details will be coming soon.

Well, I am still feeling like crap so I'm going to lie down and see if I can decongest some and finish all the preparations for sat. The stuff is all so cute.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

You have been busy! I am about to post an update on mine. I think I am up to like 14 or 15. I am looking forward to the crop too. I need a break!