Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yep, it's me again!

Hi Everyone,

Good News for those of you who attended Saturday's crop. Therapeutic Skin Care and Day Spa is trying to make amends for their error on Saturday and have agreed to have all 11 of you call and set-up an appt for a FREE manicure.

So, from the top of my head that includes:

Bekki
Becky
Sammie
Sharon
Heather (notified)
Sandy
Amanda
Sally
Debbie (already called)
Suzanne
Lisa

Please call on them at 12951 Metro Pkwy # 14, Fort Myers - (239) 561-8718.

I hope that helps to make it up to all of you.

Thank you so much for being so understanding.

But, as a part of our continued work in partnering with other businesses in the community for next month we have another special event. A pet/kid photo shoot.
This month we are teaming up with Photography by Katrina.

Katrina is a dedicated scrapbooker with 4 dogs of her own. She specializes in theme photo sessions for children and pets. So, for February we will be having two (2) photo shoots - Lovey Dovey Pet Photos on Friday, February 13th from 6 - 9 pm and Saturday, February 21st from 10 - 1 pm. Yes, we will be pet and kit friendly on those 2 days. Special pet kits, his kit, and her kits will be available at a special discount for everyone participating in a session. Photo shoot sessions need be booked in advance - they are for 15 minute increments. You will get 2 sheets of photos for $30. You choose the shots and the sizes. Photos will be available for pickup in just a few days. Call us at 334-4333 to set-up a time for your session. Check out her website at www.photographybykatrina.biz and to see some of her work with children and pets.

Finally, to my wisdom for the day - I ain't got none.

I have been so busy placing orders that I haven't made any sense all day - i've been like a drone - saying show me the paper - show me the paper - show me the paper - show me the ribbon - show me the stickers - show me the bling - show me the flowers -show me the stamps.

But, I will not disappoint. I placed 4 orders with Prima alone - I had to break them down to realistic amounts because I was in love with so much of it. I loved their cute mommy and me line and the teen girl line with metal and pink oh and the canvas tags but never fear it will be weeks before Prima ships. So, to stop you from dying in wait I have plenty of other goodies to keep you busy.

The first shipment should arrive on Thursday - Snorkel and Girl Friday from Cosmo Cricket. Lil Man arrives next week (sorry).
Scribble Scrabbles 3 new colllections shipped today.
Mylyb will ship tomorrow - the entire love collection. Aaaahhhhhh!
Pink Paislee will not ship until March first but I just sent my order in - I had to have it all - I just couldn't help myself - wait till you see the chipboard pieces and the diecut stickers oh and the paper. Okay I've got to stop.
I'm drooling.
That's all I'm telling - suffer, suffer, suffer.

As for the count:
LO26 This moment Fancy Pants
LO27 Turning 4 - making memories
LO28 Blessings - Oct. Afternoon
LO29 Family - making memories
Lo30 This boy - Scenic Route
LO31 Us - scenic route with scrap strips!!!

Write soon,
Dee

2 comments:

Heather said...

Eat your dust? Ha I call you fabulous and this is the thanks I get? Well, I see how you are! **pouts**

He I knew you'd be getting that Cosmo Cricket Snorkel! I like the fishies! Don't make me break out the fishie song!

Suffer? Hmmpffffff!

Pet pictures huh? I wonder how my doglet would do? Might be fun, or she might freak! My kids do enough damage in there, I dont need her tippin the racks! lol

I am not tellin how much I have gotten done, you'll have to read the blog for yourself!

Diana said...

WOW! Cant wait for all this product! And LOVE that you have included some of your favorite Blog spots...Really like the Layle Koncar Scenic Route blog
Thanks