Sunday, January 04, 2009

I can help...

Yes Heather I can help you - next time you stop by the store we can put it together. But, you can sign up through www.blogger.com and follow the prompt. As for the layout photos you will need to set up an acct with flickr through a yahoo account - which all free. If this confused you even more let me know and I will help where I can - remember I'm clueless on the real technical stuff - but what I know I will share.

I lost my mind today and started nesting and moving stuff around I only finished one layout in 5 hours but I did move the entire store around - including putting all the sassafras together, the urban lily together, most of the scenic route, most of the fancy pants, most of the bo-bunny. I fixed the beach stuff and the blue/green area. The school area was also moved some. The pink area is in dire need of help - but it will need to wait until my next nesting stage. Because I am burnt out. I actually plan to scrap some more today before bed - and school resumes tomorrow so let's see what I get done.

As for my count for now:
LO 10/11 The Open Road CHA - using mm passport line
LO 12 - waterbabiez - photos of the kids mm addie paper

Working on 3 ideas in my head - let's see what I actually get done.

Write soon,
Dee

3 comments:

Heather said...

Are you stalking me? I freaked out when I saw I had a follower before I even posted that I set up the blog. And I just realized my dorky picture is now on your follower thingy! So I need a yahoo account to get a flickr? Like I need more accounts to keep track of, um actually I have yahoo duh!

I didnt get any scrapping done today! Too much house stuff to do, but I finally got the darn Christmas tree down! Now to get it back up in the attic.

I guess I wont be able to find anything when I come to the store again? Oh well I can spend forever looking around, thereby making Logan nuts!

Back to the grind tommorrow! Ugh! 530 comes wayyyyyyyy to early! Hopefully all the kids wont be too crazy tommorrow!

Talk to you soon!

Heather said...

Dee, Can you explain to me again what we are supposed to be doing with the challenge kit? Sharon called me to ask and now I am secondguessing lol. And the well worn paper? What are we supposed to be doing with that?

Heather said...

Ok another question! I got the flickr thing set up. Got the pictures uploaded to it. But I can't get it to show up on the blog. I found the thing to add it and I typed in the user name but it keeps putting random pictures on it so I took it back off.