Thursday, January 08, 2009

Wow!!!

Okay, so I've had my eyes roving over some of the new stuff coming out this year and let me tell you - aauuuuggghhhh. You all better come in and start spending money in the store because I need to get my hands on lots of cash right away. I am in love with all the new stuff from MME and PRIMA oh and MM and Daisy Bucket. OMG I am in love with it all.

I would love to write a big long email about something truly meaningful or all the layouts I have completed, but this is not so. I have been surfing the net and oggling all the new stuff and thinking up reasons why I need to get it now. What am I gonna do?

I really need to get to the bills, did I tell you that that was the reason I went on line today to pay the bills and 4 hours later I'm typing during the commercials on Grey's anatomy - I love me some mcsteamy.

Well the bills are waiting and these commercials only last so long.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

We have to spend money? lol So I really need to a refresher on what we are supposed to do with the challenge kit. Tell me and maybe I'll throw some moolah your way!