Saturday, January 03, 2009

Been Busy?

Wow!

Heather is keeping busy too - with 8 layouts for the year. Yeah! I'm impressed.
As for the blog, go for it, you can post them right on line and keep track - makes it easier and it's absolutely free. Let me know if you need help with it.

Tomorrow is a crop day so I will get more done then for now I am in the store, pretending to get my tax stuff done. Auuggghhhh.

That 5 cent paper is burning a hole in the store so come and get it.

I am also taking pics today of all the new double dees and my 2009 layouts for the year. Yeah!!!

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

So we are counting 2 pagers as 2 huh? Well chalk me up for 10 then because I finished Logans 1st day of school with that red 5th grade paper and the striped basic grey. Megan asks me this morning how much 5 cent paper she can get with 35 cents! Shes so stinkin cute lol. I think we are stopping by again today lol.

So I can get a blog on the same thing you have yours on right? Where do I go to do that?