Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Saturday Night...

Okay ladies, most of you that follow the blog are also attending the crop on Saturday, which includes a manicure, but for those of you that would also like a massage - those will also be able for an additional fee. So, let me know if you are interested in that. I am super excited about this. I know that I need a little pampering and if your life is anything like me you also are in desperate need of some pampering...it's these little moments that save me from total meltdowns. Because I am on the verge of one right now.

Today, I found out that my son who pretended to do his homework yesterday actually did not do it. Then, he wouldn't do it today. My first grader decided that she did not know how to estimate and did not want to do her math homework. Back to Nik for a second - he then proceeded to cry and act nuts of and on for 30 minutes. Wait, it only gets better. He then decided that he was going to get his math homework today - omg I mean he wanted me to do it. Then, he kept crying so hard that he spilled half a can on my nightstand of diet pepsi all over my bed. Yep, all over my bed. Then, he decides he is going to run and clean it up. But, here is the clincher: About two hours ago I asked Nik to put on his orange swimsuit for a photo shoot for a layout idea I had - which he yelled about and didn't do. BUT, now, after I have aged 10 years in 10 minutes, he decided to say sorry by coming in in those very orange trunks for his photo shoot. I need help. They are winning - I need a relaxation crop.

Tracking lo

LO 18 Seaworld - old sassafras
LO19 girly girl with doodlebug
LO20 beach bum with teresa collins

Actually LO 19 and LO 20 are based on the same sketch with different paper and themes as kind of a study to see if they still look the same or different. We will have them at the store this weekend you can judge for yourself.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

Alright chickie, it's on like donkey kong! OMG did I just say that? lol. I planned to catch up, have ideas, but the world doesnt cooperate lol. I had to come take advantage of your 50% off sale which meant having to take the kidlets to dinner. Then I picked up that cute little MLYB Sharon Ann delightful mini album thing and 2 pieces of the paper along with a Jack box to make a birthday present for my daycare girl whose birthday is next Tuesday. So I am workin on that right now.

So manicures huh? How are we supposed to scrap with wet nails? Sounds like a plot to keep me from catching up lol.

Now I need to do 2 more layouts before I go to bed lol. Of course you will probably have 4 more done by then. On a good note both the ones I did today were from the challenge kit!