Saturday, January 03, 2009

keeping track

I just finished
LO 4/5 - family layout with pics from 2004 using chattorbox
LO 6 - beach bum layout - ci - 2 pics of sanibel
LO 7 - CI Abels now and forever layout
LO 8 - Cute - CI old and new cousins layout
LO 9 - pieces of me w/ mm addie circles

I'm going to bed now I am exhausted and I have to be up early for the store tom.
Don't forget about our 5 cent paper sale - it ends on Sunday. More paper added - tons of paper gone - it was hit pretty hard with about 50 lines gone for GOOD!
Also, on Sunday we have a free crop from noon to 5 pm. This is the only Sunday we will be open for January - so take advantage.

We need to get rid of the inventory - we don't want to count it. Don't forget that all other new product is 25% off until Sunday. Some of the christmas paper is completely gone - so don't wait too long to scrap those holiday photos.

Write soon,

Dee

P.S. A new resolution - to put more of myself in my layouts
Reso 2 - write dates on my layouts - I know when some of them were taken now but who knows in 20 years.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are busy huh? I like the whole idea of doing an average of 1 per day. I have finished 4 2page layouts, so far! Mybe I need a blog just so I can keep track for myself. lol I have done #1 Of my nephew, I used all old paper I had for that. Megans first day of school this year with the All Fall his kit, one of the Logan and Megan when we went to my parents at thanksgiving off that double dee with the crate paper that you ended up not putting out.And the october afternoon(weathervane?) double dee, I did pictures from Thanksgiving at my parents. Today I plan to try to get Autumn & Logans 1st day of schoool done! And I have a few ideas floating around in my head for the challenge kit!