Thursday, January 29, 2009

it's been a while

Hi,

mom is still in town so i've had no time for anything. I can't wait till sat. I am so excited! The twitterpated line from Imaginisce is sure to sell right out the store this weekend. It is so cute the girls are making piles at the store. But, don't worry, there should be enough for everyone for a few days. That little fox is just so adorable. I can't wait to use it.

So wishing I was scrapbooking - I will just have to wait until Sat.

I'll see most of you this weekend.

gotta go - mom's calling

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

Dude, You are holding some of that Twitterpated for me right? lol and please tell me you have the stamps? I must have the Foxy!

I see the February Chaalenge party has changed to the 20th? Will the march one be changing too then?