Monday, January 12, 2009

Okay, so I'm not getting anything done...

It's crazy I know but I can't help myself. I am in love with all new things. I received a sneak peak from a rep that I never bought from and now I have found a new favorite - my little shoebox. Don't bother checking their website, I checked and it was not up there. Beautiful!!!

Then, one of my favorites, Bo-bunny has done it again. I'm in love with Abbey Road, Grease Monkey, U Bug Me, and Pet Shop. The names of the collections say it all. But, they have made a trillion embellishments to match everything. AAUUUGGHHHHH!!!!

So, what else is a girl to do, but put the entire store on sale. That's right for the next 2 days the entire store will be 50% off (except all the kits and services - of course) and we are staying open late for the two days too for those of you with a 9 to 5. Show me the money (because I have already spent it in my head!).

Have fun shopping I know it was a lot of fun placing orders today.

Plus, new product will be here just in time for saturday's crop.
Sorry, that won't be on sale - it won't be here till then.

Well, I've really got to go. I really need to get some scrappin done. Because as if my life weren't hectic enough, I just signed up for a 10 week online reading course and a one day workshop all starting next week. Auugghhhh! What was I thinking??? I really must be a masochist - because I just keep doing these things. But, I need to finish these courses. They are making me crazy!!! I really needed to take an esol class but they are ALL closed - so that means that I will need to take several classes this summer. OMG - serious trouble.

Now, I really need to get off the computer and start scrappin or I will be behind before the end of the week and my a personality will not let that happen.

We still have room for our crop on Sat - so let me know if you are interested.

Write soon,
Dee

P.S. I am in love with a purple line - I know I know I know and the company is someone I haven't bought from in over a year - but this line is too die for and I am still waiting for their next sneak peak - I know that I am going to be in trouble - oh well isn't that my middle name LOL :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Shopping again huh? You are bound and determined for me to spend all my money there arent ya? Purple? Did I read that right? I thought purple came to Dee's to die? As long as it isn't Barney purple, it might be ok! So I am almost caught up, but I see you are tryin to get ahead again! Guess I need to go scrap! Looking forward to the crop and the new stuff!