Tuesday, September 15, 2009

wow, they look so much prettier in person...

yep, they all do. But, my hands are down in admiration over the eline stuff. I can't believe the deal they are. I was telling the girls today that the boards with the samples we saw were half the size of the actual product. For just $1.50 you can't go wrong. Don't fret, we have so many colors and styles that the only thing you will need to worry about is how many of each you want. The bling color combinations are phenomenal and so are the embossed flowers. But, then there's also the paper and it's all gorgeous and the coordinating flowers. I have to tell you that their product just keeps getting better. I can't wait until my next delivery - yep I still have product that hasn't arrived - and I know that it will be just as awesome. So, come pick up your favorites before they are all gone...because once they are gone they are gone for good. Don't forget it will all be out tomorrow and you will be able to get your grubby little hands on all my goodies. They are not guaranteed to last and we got hit pretty hard today - so hurry in. Saturday, we will have some samples for you all to take a look at if you can wait that long or if you can't make it till then. We still have room for our freebie crop saturday from 11 am to 7 pm. Should be a heck of a prima event.

Well, I need to hit the hay before I pass out and sleep through the alarm.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: