Sunday, September 27, 2009

Two out of 3 ain't bad

Yep, I've got two out of 3 minialbums done already with the mix-it up kit. I haven't finished all 3 because I have been working on some other things but I will have the third one done tonight - they have been pretty quick to put together. So, although it's almost 6 I am pretty sure that I will get it done today along with all my laundry.

Yesterday, we headed over to Best Buy and replaced our conked out washer with a whirpool high efficiency top loader that fits 3 baskets of laundry at one time. I washed a week and a halfs towels for 6 people in 1 load. It's unbelievable. They are dry, folded, and in the linen closet already. It's beautiful. The kids comforters were next - 2 comforters and 2 sets of sheets at one time. Woohoo!!! I might finally get caught up with the laundry by the end of the week - come on I am realistic - two to three loads a day is all I can manage now - I keep forgetting to put them in the dryer every hour. Oops - if they could only invent something to do that....I would be first in line. Plus, I have to save some time for scrappin.

On another note, I will be at the store tomorrow since there is no school. So, stop by and visit me and use your 40% off coupon. I will also be showing off my 3 minialbums. Instant inspiration. I also have some new prima layouts I got done...come check those out. Also, for those of you who get the scrapbook trends and or cards if you have not picked them up they are at the store.

Well, I'd better go, I think an hour has been up since the last load - I might need to get it in the dryer in this lifetime.

Write soon,
dee

No comments: