Tuesday, September 15, 2009

On another topic...

As you all know we have been running a skeleton crew at the store for weeks now and we are in desperate need of help. We are looking for someone to work Fridays and here and there as neccessary. So, if you are interested get back to me at dee@deescrapbookstore.com or call me at 334-4333 or stop by the store - I will be in from 11 - 7 pm on Saturday only. Great Fringe Benefits!!!

On even another note - this email of some of our cheap dates goes out to Tara in Ft. Lauderdale. I hope this helps, if there is anything else I can do just let me know





Write soon,
Dee

P.S. Oops I almost forgot American Crafts is scheduled to arrive on Friday - a huge box of stuff - 58 pounds as well as some bo-bunny and some CI - so if you can't make it to the Prima Party atleast stop by and check out all the pretties - you will love them.

No comments: