Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Work....

work, work that's all I have been doing for the last few weeks and it has felt so good to focus on school but the last couple of days I've been home by 5 because I have had urgent business to take care of at home - prima stuff is calling to me - just waiting for me to scrap with it and last night I got a couple of layouts done with some gorgeous prima paper, prima flowers, and prima bling. But, that's not all, I have an idea for another prima layout that hopefully will become a reality tonight. Then, I was talking to my friend suze and I remembered that that I have AC Thickers arriving Friday and some bobunny. OMG what's a girl to do. Those are like comfort foods for a scrapper - whatever the problem, the issue, the stress, there is always a box of goodies that has just arrived or on its way to keep me from losing my sanity. So, scrap on and scrap your worries away - I do.

Well, I'm off to make that layout I imagined in my minds eye.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: