Sunday, September 13, 2009

The hours are just ticking ever so slowly

and the rain is making it worse. It's one of those days where you stay in bed - catching up on a lifetime moments movie or curled up reading a good book. Oh that's right I did both. LOL. Now, I am putting in some much needed computer time and the next thing left is to scrap or nap. It's a hard choice I am not sure which way it's going to go - especially since I need to use up some more of my prima stash to make my purchases tomorrow a neccessity!!! Oh well, it looks like it might be a prima night - oh the horror - having to use up some of my flowers and bling the travesty against humanity - oh that's right I love all things prima. I can't wait to get my hands on some of those lovelies - I know that the samples for saturdays prima party are just going to be awesome!!!

Well, I've got some prima layouts to get done...the horror!!!

write soon,
Dee

No comments: