Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Oh yeah...

we've got a bunch of scrappers for saturday night. I love it when we get a good sized crowd -the tunes are catchy, the conversation is flowing, the laughter is contagious and the good times keep on rolling. Since school has started I have put in, a minimum of an extra 20 hours per week and the last two weekends we have had crops that have kept me going. Really, this year I feel more organized, more caught up, more ready then ever to face the little ones every day. But, I really think that the fact that I have scrapped both weekends has helped me get throught the first couple of weeks without going insane. I have to admit that I just love the personal aspects of it. Really, good conversation, great tunes (100.1 rocks) and laughter have been the highlights of these crops. I am so blessed and greatful to have such awesome scrappin friends and so many of you have become even more than that. You've laughed with me, cried with me, sung with me, and listened to me and I consider myself so blessed. Thank you for reading my inner madness and being who you are. You all have really enriched my life.

Random idea: I am always listening to song verses and thinking they would make great titles so I am hoping to post some here and then having a chance to actually scrap them.
Today's verse: "tonights going to be a good night" (blackeyed peas). Love the song - think a crop night, a girls night out, a male strip revue...

I'll leave you all with that thought - wouldn't that make a great theme crop :)

write soon,
dee

P.S. I got some more layouts done this week to share - so come check them out we will be open till 11 pm on Saturday. See you all then!

No comments: