Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Prima on the mind...











































Yep, if you are wondering what is coming in I've got some sneak peaks. It's impossible for me to post the entire 140 skus that have shipped (in multiples of 6-10). That's over 900 individual pieces. OMG!!!!!!!

So, I didn't just want to shock you with all of them. Here are some that are sure to fly out the door. Remember that most of these are coming in in a variety of colors - anywhere from 2 to 6 different colors. Also, some of these are e-line items which means that they retail for just $1.50. SO, if you are shopping in a budget - these will be a must have for you - don't miss out - who knows when they will be back in stock. Also, some of these have lots of preorders so if you really must have one of these you need to come in and preorder this weekend. The order is expected and confirmed for Monday.

I am planning on being at the store on Monday afternoon to get everything in, prepare all the pre-orders and sell, sell, sell. In other words, if you come in Monday evening you will be able to get your hands on all the pretties first. If my plans are a go - I will be in the store for a few hours on - atleast till 6 maybe 7 pm. So, check the blog for details. I probably won't know till that morning - but as soon as I do - you will too.

Write soon,
Dee

P.S. Let me know what you think of the sneaks, want more????

1 comment:

rebecca said...

i'm so excited for the prima,the ideas are swirling around my head!! can't wait to get my paws on all the little beauties :D