Monday, September 28, 2009

Not bad...

I did so good with my 5.99 kit samples that I sold out today. So, I am working on another kit for you all to drool over. The samples are still available at the store for you - I used some pretty christmas paper. But, this one is going to be a variety of different albums. But, just like the first kit - you can make 3 minialbums with one kit. At 5.99 you can't go wrong.

I will post samples here when I am done with these albums. I might get them all done tonight if not, wednesday - cause tomorrow is my hubby's birthday - he is turning
45. So, for you followers say "give me 45" tomorrow and get 45% off one item of your choice (excludes all kits and prima.)

We have 12 of these kits available so we should make it to the end of the week.

Also, those of you who have signed up for the birthday crop - the deposit is due by October 1st. So, don't forget to call the store with cc info or stop by and pay it in person to guarantee your spot.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: