Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crop this saturday

I don't know if I put this on the email this week, but we have a crop this saturday and we will be open. We have enough signed up to stay open to 11. So, let me know if are interested in coming so we can add you to the list.

I should have the samples done by then. I've been a little crazy working on the tons of emails for 2 days including several emails with shipping information. Like the CI order that is arriving on Monday and the Webster's Pages delivery that arrives on Friday - oh la la all the stickers and embellishments including the gorgeous ribbon and cameos and more - those alphabet stickers will be guaranteed to fly out the store on saturday. Remember we are closed this friday but sat we are open from 11am to 11 pm. Come check it out!!! Oops almost forgot the Pink Paislee christmas has also shipped - if not friday - then monday. Plenty of pretties.

write soon,
dee

No comments: