Thursday, September 03, 2009

Guess who just emailed after weeks of waiting...

PRIMA!!!

Yep, guess what's in a box with all your names on it. So, as always if there is some Prima you need to get your hands on right now, come in on saturday and prepay for your preorder to be guaranteed your goodies...you would not believe how much stuff is ready to ship - I need another job to pay for it all. Oh that's right I have another job. hahaha. I am so excited. I can't believe I got a response back because I hear it's been crazy over there. I was one of the first orders on the first day and I was still waiting. So, fortunately, our time is now and we are getting paper, felt, words, pearls, studs, bling, lilies, hydrangeas, essentials, and so much more. Remember ladies the only way to guarantee that you get it is to pre-order it. The order should be here in time for Fridays Freebie Crop next week. So, you might want to sign up for that crop at your earliest convenience, because I am sure that after being here until 11 pm not much is going to be left lying around. And then, who knows when the next order will ship. They take weeks and they are expecting products to arrive in their warehouse all the way through until November. So, you'd better get your fix now, because it might not even hit the floor. Oh yeah.

It always feels like Christmas when Prima blesses us with an order. Although I have said it before and I will say it again their customer service sucks I get crazzzy when I hear from them. It's like being 7 and unwrapping the big gift and knowing its the big gift and the silly grin you get on your face when you get it. Like it's the best thing in the universe. Yep, I love that feeling. It makes me giddy. I want to wrap/roll myself in it (like indecent proposal). You still remember that toy till this day - the toy you might still have or used until it broke apart or have passed on to a child or grandchild....

Well, I'd better go, if I don't call with that cc info I might never ever hear from them again and have my order put back in the bottom of the pile - oh no. Save your pennies and come check them out. Friday will be awesome. We still have room for that crop too so call us or email and come in and roll with it.

write soon,
dee

P.S. I've got some scrappin to do. I feel so inspired now...

1 comment:

rebecca said...

yay for the best company ever!!!you know i'll be there friday,nice and early-ready for the ups man ;)