Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sorry

I promise to do better.

I am under the weather again. I don't know what I am going to do. It is so frustrating. I spent the entire day, since 3, in bed and know my ears are ringing and I am having the sweats.

But, alas I must blog.

I am so caught up in one of my classes. I don't have any assignments due for the rest of the month.
As for the other class I am working on the assignment for this week YEAH.

But, you know what that means - I haven't had any scrapbooking time. Not at all - not even one layout and I have about 80 layouts in my head - plus our challenge party is tomorrow. Remember if you attend the party from 6-7 the kit is 15% off - it'[s so cute.

Plus, the fancy pants will not be available until the 27th and Crate paper is even worse. What's wrong with these companies - they are messing with my flow.

But, Best Creations came in today and tomorrow we will have the latest from Studio 8. VERY CUTE!!!

Plus, a bunch of stuff is coming in next week - yeah.

I've got to go and see if I can get something done with my challenge kit.

Write soon,

Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

I suck? Back off hooker! lmao Who is eatin who's dust now? Make that 132 because I finished 2 more today! So is the challenge party from 6-7 or 6-8 like the email says?