Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IMPORTANT NEWS

Basic Grey has delayed shipping until mid April -aaaauuuggghhh
Doodlebug has delayed shipping until end of April -aaaauuuggghhhh
Scenic Route is supposed to be ready to ship end of next week. - We will see...

Can you believe this - it totally messes with my mojo when I can't get my stuff!

Dream Street did arrive today - but I haven't gotten my hands on it - yet - shucks
Chatterbox arrived today - dittos
MYLYB arrived today - diecut paper and embellies - ditto
A little sassafras they backorderd a whole bunch of stuff.

Fancy Pants is scheduled to ship today- when I get the confirmation I will know whether I will have it by friday or monday.

SORRY!

Confirmation shows that it won't arrive until Monday - but since we are closed on Monday it won't be available until tuesday. So, I know I will see you some of you then.

Write soon,

Dee

gotta go,
Dee

No comments: