Monday, March 30, 2009

I've been scrappin along

Although this weekend was so busy with 2 crops, I had a chance to get some scrappin done (since the weekdays are made for classwork - one of my classes is almost done. YEAH. I am hoping to get it finished by the end of the week. ) I totally took advantage of the little time I had FREE. I got quite a few layouts done. Iwill be posting them (hopefully today). So take a peak and tell me what you think. I am completely feeling the cosmo cricket. The first time it came in I didn't get any of it. So, I was dying to get to play with it. You can feel the love of cosmo on several of the layouts.
But before I upload those. I am considering starting a NO FEE Punch Club. All you have to do is sign up for the monthly punch in advance and come in during Punch Club day and pickup your punch for 40% off. That's right 40% off just for signing up in advance. Our first punch for April will be the one seen below it's supposed to be the ripped notebook look. If you want to sign up to get this punch at 40% off email me at dee@deescrapbookstore.com as soon as you can. Only pre-orders will receive the 40% off price.

April Border Punch






May Border Punch
I might make it bi-monthly if we get a good response. So, don't delay let me
know. I know I need each one of these for my personal stash.
Write soon,
OKAY POST SOON (the cosmo crickets and the count)
Dee

No comments: