Saturday, March 07, 2009

Okay, so I have a new favorite

Thursday night I made a few layouts with the jenni bowlin stuff and I was all gaga. It was my favorite. But, yesterday I went into the store and now my new favorite is the new pink paislee and maybe the new bo-bunny. That Alissa girly line is beautiful and the fetching and the captivating lines are both gorgeous from pink paislee but the chipboard shapes and alphabet take the cake. But, you can be the judge of that. I am posting a few pictures from my jenni bowlin infatuation tonight. I plan to get a few done tonight or maybe at tomorrow's day crop with my new favorites.



Write soon,

Dee



P.S. Since we are open tomorrow we will be accepting the 40% and 50% off coupon from our competitors tomorrow too. So, don't forget to stop by between noon and 5. Only 1 coupon per person per day. No copies accepted. Exclusions include but are not limited to all kits, crops, classes, and services.



P.P.S. Please do not wait too long to register for the NSD crop on May 2nd we are almost half full, in just a few days.

No comments: