Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's been a long time

since I updated my count so here goes...

LO 101 for the love of money - pink paislee

LO 102 Water fun - pink paislee

LO 103 My branches - pink paislee

LO 104/105 fast friends - my little shoebox

LO 106 Show Me the Bling w/ summer soiree fancy pants

Started 3rd ALBUM

LO 107 waves w/ summer soiree fancy pants

LO 108/109 Get Me Out of Here - $5 kit - dude

LO 110/111 Gotta Love Him - pink paislee

LO 112 Little Girl w/summer soiree fancy pants

tomorrow I will post the pics of our challenge kit submissions. Very cute!!!

But, watch out Heather I plan on whopping some cool layouts tonight, okay maybe tomorrow, okay maybe at the crop - either way I'm gotta catch up. Tee Hee Tee Hee.

Plus, I am already working on something with the new challenge kit.

Yeah!!!

Write soon,

Dee


1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm sure you will get way ahead! I am so not feeling the new challenge stuff lol. I have so much to do around here between now and wednesday and I doubt I'll get anything done while he is home!