Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here's the scoop...

Yep, I've got a bit of a scoop for all of you....

First, Cosmo Cricket is scheduled to arrive on Friday.
Lil Man and Embellies
Girl Friday and embellies
Snorkel and embellies

3 new lines from Dream Street arrive on Tuesday
2 new mylyb lines and embellies
1 new line sassafras and embellies
1 new line chatterbox and embellies

A PRIMA order has shipped and PREORDERS will be taken this weekend. On Saturday and Sunday I will be taking preorders on some prima blings and pearls, flowers, and so much more!!!

OOOHHHHH and AAAAHHHH!

Don't miss out I know that it WILL NOT LAST LONG (last order was gone in 3 days - okay a little less - remember this is first come first serve - payment is required for preorder).

Well, I've got to get some homework and scrappin done tonight.

Write soon,

Dee

P.S. If you have any questions email me or post a comment here.

No comments: