Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A little Bit of this and a little bit of that...

THE COUNT

LO 90/91 What 9 looks like w/ Jenni Bowlin

LO 92/93 You are so... w/ Spanish Memories paper (maybe a double dee?)



MIKAELA's 11th Birthday Sale

My oldest daughter Mikaela is turning 11 on Friday, March 6th. SO, come in on Friday and get 11% off your entire purchase (cannot be combined with any other offers). But, if you can't make it ...



AMANDA's 7th Birthday

My baby girl is turning 7 on Friday, March 13th. SO, come in on the 13th and get 7% off your entire purchase (cannot be combined with any other offer).



MAGAZINE SUBS

Also, I wanted everyone to know that we have registered to carry my favorite magazine Scrapbook Trends at the store. We are taking names for the magazines (cards or scrapbook).

If you subscribe for 3 issues I will give it to you at 40% off the retail price - no coupons - no waiting - it will be reserved for you. BUT, I only have 5 copies of each. SO, don't hesitate.





GARAGE SALE

Sign up to display your "almost new" items at our semi-annual garage sale.

Tables are $10 each (prepayment is required).

Items will be displayed from Friday, April 3rd - Sunday, April 5th

Store credit will be given.



NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY CROP

Our National Scrapbook Day Crop is scheduled for the first Saturday in May. May 2nd.

This will be our biggest bash of the year.
We expect all the designers and staff to be present for our biggest event this year!!!
YES!!! The sales will be fantastic and the upstairs will be open for croppin.
The kit is UNBELIEVABLE!

The goodies being donated are INCREDIBLE!!!


Lunch is from Jason's Deli.


Dinner is from Olive Garden.


We ONLY have room for the first 20 to pay the deposit!!!


Cost: $40.00


Deposit of $20 is due by April 15th to guarantee your spot.


Call now before we are sold out!!!

STAY TUNED FOR SOME VERY BIG NEWS - COMING SOON!!!

Write soon,

Dee


2 comments:

R. Dorrian6 said...

I love National Scrapbook Day! Can't wait.

Heather said...

So I just counted using your method, I am up to 1o7. So does the 11 and 7 percent apply to double dees like the percent for how much we have spent does?

Guess Ill have to come back on saturday to use my 2 40% coupons. Oh man I need to come to that crop on the 2nd of May. It's my Dees anniversary. First time I set foot in there you guys were having last years national scrapbooking day crop. Got to see if I can get a babysitter. Ohhhh maybe my mom will still be here.