Monday, March 16, 2009

AUUGGHHH

I have been a little lax this week, but I am in hot water with my class, so this excuse will have to do. I need to get my homework done this week and get a little ahead before the crop this weekend. So, although I miss you all - I'll be canned from my class if I can't get my computer to cooperate. I will be posting some stuff I am working on soon. I promise. For now, accept my apologize - at least I got the email for the week out - you would not believe how long that took - why??? I don't know - it must be the adhd.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Heather said...

Butt whoopin is what I do lol! Excuses, excuses! lmao Home work sucks! lol Oh yeah I am supposed to tell you, you have your own bucket in Autumns room. I made her go through her scrapbook stuff, this weekend, because it was a disaster, and now all her "Dee paper" is in one bucket lol. I managed to get all my lovely new D ring albums organized, finally put all of last months challenge stuff in the books. Reorganized my ribbon case too, lol, How the hades did I get so much ribbon?