Monday, March 02, 2009

THE CODE WORDS

Yep, I made you look. I knew that putting the code words here would hook you in.
But, it gets better - if you are one of our followers or sign up to be one of our followers you will also get an extra coupon. That's right TWO 40% off coupons (exceptions include but are not limited to all kits, crops, classes, and services of any kind. One time use only. Please share the site with your friends).

But, now that you are here, keep reading. I know it seems like a trick but in actually I know that once you read a blog there's no going back. And I want your feedback. This is where I share my deepest thoughts, my words of wisdom, my idiotic ideas, whatever you want to call it. It is freeing to me, plus I can go back and use it for journaling and so much more. You should consider creating one of your own. I actually got Heather to do her own. You can get to her link from her crazy picture on the followers list. It's awesome, but addictive. I started checking other blogs out and I was lost for hours but it just made feel like I knew them all and I got some awesome ideas from their samples. Some of them inspired me to complete some of the layouts I have posted here. You would not believe how long my list of favorites is, amazing after so many years, so if you are losing your mojo click on one of my favorite links and check them out...you will be inspired.

As a matter of fact, I was checking out one of Heather's links and found this site where they are using three words to wrap up their week. This got me to thinking what 3 words could I use to wrap up my week. If I could use 3 and only 3 words what would they me (awesome title ideas) and after a lot of deliberation I would have to say "I am tired". I know this doesn't really sound inspiring but it wraps up how I've felt being sick for so long. But, I just know that my next 3 words (for next week) will be so much sweeter.

Thanks for looking and keep looking for more inspiration, 3 words or otherwise.

Here is your code word: Nice Blog (for your first code)
Followers code word: I'm on the list (for your 2nd code word)
Just click on the followers link and follow the prompts - it will take you just a couple of minutes.

1 comment:

Peggy Parker said...

Okay, Dee - I'm following your blog - will you follow mine?

www.thesefauxwalls.blogspot.com

Peggy