Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Some new eye candy...

Gotta love it.
I went to check out the my little shoebox website and blog and guess what I discovered... not only do they have some great stuff, which arrived today and is on the floor for sale, but that they are having a contest for their design team. So, take a peak at the call, then head over to dee's get yourself some my little shoebox stuff and create yourself into a design team.

This is a peak of the goodies that just arrived:









This is chipboard - beautiful!!!











The Turtles and Trees Collection










These are overlays!!!







tiny alpha stickers in colors!!!

















This is their My Neighborhood Collection






As soon as I get something done with this I will post it - I have a thing for diecut paper and tiny alphas and chipboard - okay I have a thing for all things scrapbooking :)
Write soon,
Dee

No comments: