Saturday, December 06, 2008

Hi Everyone

Sorry, it's been so long since my last email. Life - it's hectic - imagine that! LOL.

Can you imagine, I RSVP'd for a wedding WEEKS ago and as life would have it my kids misplaced my invite with all the relevant info. I knew it was this weekend I just assumed it was Saturday - I had the entire day planned out. I was going to hide my grey, get a much needed manicure and pedicure have somebody work for me at the store and surprise I found out Wed at almost 5 pm with a chicken in the oven that the wedding was Friday - imagine my surprise since I had a crop scheduled for Friday. Oops - so I have been running around like a chicken without a head to pull it off. I am happy to say that the wedding was beautiful and we had a really good time.

On the drive home my husband and I talked about our wedding. Wow, it's been 11 years already! Yep, it's moments like this that guarantee that we will be together another 11 years (22,33,44 years but who's counting). He gets me, he really gets me. My madness, my quirks, my ME moments, my aauuuggghhh's,etc. But, that's not all, I get him and his quirks, and madness and aaauuuuggghhhh, too. That's why it works. Because we do get it. And that brings me to your newest challenge. Tell me why he gets you - what are the little things that he does for you that make you feel loved. The winner will be picked at random from all the entries submitted by the deadline which is December 19th and then I will announce the winner right here. The winner will get to choose their product - 6 sheets of patterned paper, 4 pieces of cardstock, and 2 yards of ribbon. Approx retail value of $10 just for sharing your thoughts on the subject. Get to work!!!

As for HOT scrappin news we have the new Splendid Fancy Pants and the All Fall Fancy Pants collections in and some Prima stash and let me tell you I love their stuff all the time - I just can't stand them!!! You never get everything you order. Yuck!!!

Well, I've got to go - scrappin time- yeah!!!
I'm working on my own how he gets it layout.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

R. Dorrian6 said...

Don't worry about getting your days mixed up Dee we all do that. It just proves that we are human. (wink)
Renee