Monday, November 24, 2008

What next???

Well ladies now that we have had our Christmas Crop the next and only big crop for this year is the Girlfriends crop in December. This will be our 3rd annual crop and it is absolutely my favorite crop of the year. I laugh my butt off. You guys are just hilarious. My favorite part has to be the Girlfriends version of the Newlywed game. The questions are straightforward enough - it's the answers that just keep me going. I love to hear the chitter chatter, all the a laughter and the funniest answer without even trying.

Have I told you that my favorite part of scrapbooking is the socializing. It crosses boundaries. Your age is just a number at our crops - 20 year old's sit next to 50 year olds and talk about real life - we talk about it all from S-E-X to kids, grandkids, shopping, our addictions (to paper of course), the subjects are limitless. The conversations are always flowing and yet we always manage to get some scrappin done - not as much as you would expect at a 6 hour crop - but that is neither here or there.

I must admit I have made some wonderful friends, some that adopted me quickly and some that have recently joined our ranks but damn it if they are just not amazing.

So, as Thanksgiving approaches I am thankful for all my new and OLD friends - thanks for hanging out at Dee's, thanks for sharing your lives with us, thanks for shopping with us, and thanks for being you - you are all amazing!

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful day as God blesses you abundantely.

Kelly Weeks :)