Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And the winner is...

Yep, we pulled the name out of the hat yesterday, as witnessed by Renee and Rebecca, and a drum roll please...

The WINNER is Heather F. Congratulations!

Stop by the store and pick out your own goodie bag - include 4 pieces of pattern paper, 1 sheet of cardstock, and 1 yard of ribbon all of your choice. That's right you pick it on your own. That way no duplicates, no stuff you don't like - you pick and you are guaranteed an awesome kit. I know I am amazing - I just act the way I would expect others to behave towards me. So, enjoy. As for the rest of you. I will post another challenge soon, so keep reading for your chance to be a winner.

On another topic, my Jen E., is in her last trimester and has temporarily (Hopefully)left our design team. So, what does that mean? That we are on the lookout for another designer to join our ranks - the pay sucks but the benefits are fantastic. So, if you are interested, stop by the store and pick up our newest Designer's Challenge Kit. It will be ready for pick up this Sunday. Remember the only rule is that you have to do as much as you can with it and hand it in by the deadline. The kit is worth $40.00 and is available for our future designers for only $25.00. We need atleast 3 of you to participate. You can't win if you don't participate. So, don't be a chicken - I don't vote on the winner the rest of you do. That's right, we display your samples on our shelves and every person who makes a purchase during the designated time will cast a vote for their favorite. The designer with the most votes wins. Can you believe it? It's that easy. Cards, layouts (in any size), minialbums, altered projects, anything - the sky is your limit - oops let me rephrase - you must use the product in the kit. But, you are allowed to add additional items to reflect your personal style. Please don't feel like you are so different from anyone else that you can't participate. That's what we are looking for - we want a fresh new designer that's not like our already existing designers.

Remember their is no way to scrapbook wrong, but there are different styles that we all tend to gravitate towards, different is not bad. We love that. So, come in and check it out.

Finally, we still have a few spots available for our Freebie crop on Friday. All purchases made by those croppers will be 39% off in honor of my 39th birthday. What's the point of a birthday if everyone can't celebrate. So, all croppers will shop for 39 off. Of course their are a couple of exclusions, like kits, classes, and services, but those are already hugely discounted and our brand new Sharon Ann Christmas Collection and our Prima order that arrives Friday - I am trying to celebrate not go broke. :)

Hopefully, I will see you then. As always you guys know I don't have any "REAL" family in Florida so I love to be able to celebrate with my SCRAPPIN Family. Thanks, for choosing Dee's.

One last thing (for real) - I will be downloading some more pictures of samples done this weekend. Some cute stuff from Jen S and myself. Enjoy. Don't forget we have most of that product in stock!

Write soon,
Dee

8 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! I finally won something! You are awesome! I already have some ribbon in mind! That lovely green scalloped velvet ribbon is calling me!

So what exactly does the designer thing entail? Just curious, I wondered how people get to be designers for stores, magazines, etc. Sounds like a fun challenge at any rate!!

Does that Prima order have any flowers I am going to HAVE TO HAVE in it?

I'll definately swing by sometime this weekend to pick my goodies and check out the new Prima stuff. I'd love to do the crop on Friday, but there's those pesky kids, lol.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather! And Dee thanks for the fun contest!
Renee

Heather said...

Thanks Renee!

Heather said...

Dee, I tried to call but forgot you guys closed at 5. Can you put me and Autumn on the list for the crop tommorrow night. My friend is supposed to watch the other two. If she bails, we will at least stop by for a little bit.

Dee said...

Heather,

Not a problem. I will see you and Autumn tomorrow and the felt is gorgeous.

Dee

I am saving the Prima for the crop - so you will get first dibs -although it's excluded from the sale you will be able to get your hands on it first.

Heather said...

Awesome! So this designer kit is available on Sunday? I take it ya'll are open then? And you'll be sellling kits from the Christmas crop? Am I understanding this or am I going through scrapbook blog overload? I can't wait to see the Prima!

Dee said...

Yep, the designer kit you already have. As for the Christmas kit - it will not be available until this Saturday @ 2 pm - my croppers get to see, touch, and feel the kit first.

But, they are in for some more surprises - I am so excited read the blog for some more info.

Heather said...

So now I am going to have to come in there on Saturday too? lol