Monday, November 10, 2008

Birthday News

Yep, it's almost time for my birthday again. But, this time there is a twist. In order to get the 39% off your purchase you need to come and crop with us. That's right, I am turning 39 and who better to spend my time with - other scrappers. So, email me or add a comment to this post and add yourself to the crop list. Remember we can only fit 20 - oops 16 of you in the crop room for each crop - so don't hesitate. First come - first serve.

The two time slots are Tuesday (tomorrow) from 10 am to 6 pm and Friday from 5-11 pm. I have people signed up for both of them already - so don't miss out. 39% is a lot off - the only exclusions are the Sharon Ann Christmas Collection, the kits, and all services - classes, etc.

On another note, we got two responses to the challenge about scrapbooking being a need or a want. So, since they both had great responses and I hate to pick, I will put both their names in a bag and pull out the winner. I will be doing this during the crop tomorrow for proof and publish the results here tomorrow as well as prepare the goodie bag.

So, Renee and Heather check it out late in the evening and find out which one of you won. You can pick it up anytime after Tuesday's posting.

On another note, I am just christmas crop crazy. I really love all of the paper that's out there for the holidays and all the stuff I have saved up and ordered is all so different from each other. These christmas croppers will love how very different all these lines are from each other. I am so excited. I can't wait to play with it all.

Well, I've got to go I am trying to get some layouts done tonight before the crop.

Talk soon,

Dee

2 comments:

R. Dorrian6 said...

Happy Birthday Dee! I can't believe you are 39! You don't look a day past 29!

I don't think I can make the tuesday crop as the the kiddos are off from school and we already have plans. But please add my name to the friday crop list. I need to check out all the new stuff in the store. There must be something that I need. (wink).

Dee said...

Thank you!

I would love to add your name to the crop - If I knew who this is. You logged on as random me. Email me or comment and put your name on it.

thanks,
Dee