Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Okay, I hope this works...

Okay, so I've been trying for over an hour to upload these photos, but no go. So, I finally broke down and did the flickr thing and let me tell you it's a breeze as long as you can remember the password which for me is a joke - because between my personal accounts, school accounts, and store accounts, I am just all passworded out. So, I've got them up and running on the slideshow. I am so proud of myself.

Also, I want everyone to know that some of those samples I added on were made with this month's kits. I am uploading those tonight so you will be able to see all the new kits. And, yes I really stretched the his kit this month - Mr. Snowman counts!!!
It's a boy. LOL.

Also, I've read the comments on the latest challenge - awesome 2 responses in just a few days - that's awesome. I'm sure I'll get a few more - right???
Is anyone out there??? If you are respond and you could be our winner this week. Well, I've got to go. I've got to get those kit pics up on the website before the month is over.

Oh, and don't forget that we have a freebie crop on Friday - yep FREE! from 5-11 to kick off this years shop hop. Don't forget big discounts for participants - 15% off for the entire time of the shop hop. We still have passports - so reserve yours now!!! Even if you just use it in the west coast or at the 7 in the local area you are sure to find lots of things. We are all so different and we carry so many different things - you would get an eye full and a bag full at a great price. So, happy shopping.

Write soon,

Dee

P.S. Check out the new kits on line later tonight!

1 comment:

Diana said...

LOVE the Double Dee pics online here!!!