Monday, December 29, 2008

Congratulations!!!

Yep, I just couldn't stop at 1 new designer. It was just so close and we are in desperate need of some more designer help - so we took the two ladies who scored the most votes - Sharon P and Renee D. They will be a great new addition to our double dee rotation and the design team. Classes will be posted soon for both of them. So, be on the lookout.

I can't believe that another year is coming to a close. After 3 1/2 year in Florida I am more certain than ever that I made the right choice moving down here. My trip to NYC just reminded me off all the things I really don't like - like the TRAFFIC, the cold, the grey sky. I'll take my simpson's sky anytime. It just puts me in a better mood.

We finally had our christmas yesterday and the girls loved their bikes and Nik has been on his Wii all day long. As for me, I got to play with my new portable printer and actually printed over 100 pictures in just over an hour. I just couldn't help myself. Some of them - like the ones with my dad making funny faces in his hospital bed to the pictures in front of the tree yesterday - oh and the ones of the girls riding their bikes and of my niece playing with the kids really really came out nice.

But, I haven't been able to scrap anything because I spent the entire day doing laundry and emptying out my closet. My husband, promised that he would get the tiles done by the new year. Except, he got home today and didn't feel well and actually went to bed before 8 - so now my ENTIRE living room is covered with scrapbooking stuff and clothes. To tell you all the truth, I can't believe that I have so much clothes in my closet. Some of it I hadn't seen in months - okay - maybe years. But, I need it, maybe this will be the year that I will lose some weight and fit into clothes the size I was before I met my husband - yeah right. I am purging this year. For real, I plan to kiss it all good bye. I'm keeping everything in a realistic size for me. Because we all know that I can't be skinny - I am way too bitchy and you guys would never step foot in the store if you knew me during my skinny phase. I was way to mean. I think my life would be completely different if I was still that skinny little B-I-T-C-H.

So, cheers. Celebrate the ME that I am and the ME that you are.

Life is GOOD - Enjoy the moment. At this point, I really have to go I need to enjoy this moment - doing the laundry and packing my scrappin stuff for tom. crop. Yep, stop by tom and crop with me from 10 to 6 or just enjoy the 5 cent clearance paper. You really can't beat that price - I also added about 60 new papers and have more to add on a daily basis.

Remember I will be closed wed and thurs - so the sale is this tues, fri, sat, and sun.

Write soon,
Dee

2 comments:

Debi Gold said...

Hey Dee, thanks for making cropping yesterday a blast! I love that I got to escape my MiL AND get 3 pages done!! I wish I could visit more often...you, not my MIL! HAHAHAHAHA. ~ Debi G.

R. Dorrian6 said...

Woo Hoo! Doing the happy dance here Dee! Thanks so much!
Renee