Sunday, December 14, 2008

The girlfriends crop is my favorite time of the year...

The christmas break always reminds me of the girlfriends crop. I love to plan for this crop. While Christmas is about the kids, The girlfriends crop is about us. Hanging out. Laughing. Sharing. Just us.

I am so excited about all the challenges and games for the girlfriends crop. The kit is awesome. I just finished putting the order together. Yeah!!! You will love it.

I also finished getting the challenges planned and I am so excited. I can't wait to see what you ladies do. Last year the little people on the name tags were so cute. You ladies were so creative. I was so impressed. Everybody did a great job. I also am working on the new questions for the girlfriends game - more laughs there.

Yep, I am looking forward to the girlfriends crop!

GOOD LAUGHS.

Now, I am working on the calendar of events for next year. I have added the challenge kit party for the year and a couple of other activities. BUT, never fear we will have plenty of new stuff this new year.

Some ideas include -

Jen S. monthly class on 2 page layouts

Ines monthly class - which she is still developing

My monhtly crop - The theme crops will keep several of our favorite crops like the christmas extravaganza, the summer CHA crop, NSD crop, and the girlfriends crop and some new ones that will get your mojo going.

We will continue to have our monthly freebie friday crop and our monthly super saturday crop will now be free, too.

We will also have a monthly free Sunday crop.

Kellie - is probably going to do a monthly altered project.

But, the fun is just starting because our new designer will also have a monthly class depending on who wins, etc.

I am also looking for a card gal again to do a monthly class - so if you are a card gal come in with some samples and let's talk about it.

Oh, and so much more!

So keeps your eyes and ears open - lots of cool things coming up!!!

But, if you have an idea, a request, this is your chance to ask - ask now or hold your opinion forever. Let me know what you think!

Write soon,

Dee

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds great! My babysitter needs to get his backside out of the sandbox, lol!

You should hit Sharon up for the card thing! She does great cards!

R. Dorrian6 said...

Sounds like you have a lot of great stuff in the works for the new year. I really like the idea of Sunday cropping. Dh can watch football and I can scrap.

My only suggestion/request would be for internet access while cropping. It seems that I rarely if ever scrapbook anymore without needing or wanting to get online for something. Do I really, really need internet access, no. But it sure would be nice to know I could just bring my laptop to a crop and work on whatever. Pictures not printed yet. No problem order them while at the crop. Want to scraplift a layout from someone's blog, no problem. You can look it up on-line. etc, etc, etc... Yes, internet access would be awesome!

Dee said...

Is that you renee? It sure sounds like it. We do have wireless in the building - we can type in the code for you to use it while you are in the building. SO, yes you can have it all at Dee's.

Great Idea!

Pass the info along.