Monday, December 08, 2008

Oops, was I all over the place....

Sorry Heather did I confuse you - the challenge was posted on Saturday's blog.

This is what it was -

It's a journaling challenge...

Tell me how he gets it (your man, boyfriend, significant other, spouse, etc).

How does he get you?

What makes him the right man for you?

What little things make you certain that he loves you....

I thought about this hard and long and here is a little bit of my response.

He gets me-

when I don't feel like talking
when I want to sleep late
when I need him to hold me
when I just need to be left alone
when he comes home with a pint of chocolate ice cream without me asking
when he picks me up and takes me to dinner - just the two of us - for no reason whatsoever
when he listens to me - really listens to me when I NEED to be heard
when he ignores me when I rant and rave like a lunatic
when I launch into one of my nesting zones - where everything must be in it's place right now!
He just gets me!

Use some of mine, add some, change some, start fresh. But, journal it and use it in a scrapbook page - put both of you in a layout - forget the kids - don't you think they would appreciate a page where they feel your love for him (each other).

Then, send me your response. You can be anonymous just let me know who you are so that I can add your name to the pot when I pull out a winner.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: