Thursday, December 18, 2008

News on the NYC Front

Dad's doing well. We are hoping he will be out of the hospital for Christmas Eve, keep your prayings going and thank you for the well wishes. I figured I should respond to things brought up here because I heard that some people don't read the comments.

So, here are some of the highlights I should share from the comments:

Yes, we have wireless internet access. We just have it secured because of our location across from a hotel where people are always trying to connect. We are happy to share that info with you (confidentially of course). Just ask!

Also, I think that the under 5 dollar thing would be kind of cool, too. Thanks Heather and thanks for the well wishes. They are greatly appreciated.

Today we only spent 8 1/2 hours in the hospital - they kicked us out when visiting hours were over, but I have come to some conclusions about the hospital stay. Being in a hospital that long can make you into a hypochondria. You begin to pick up every illness when you are there - my knee hurts, I'm tired, my throat hurt, I'm hot then cold, etc. But, the thing I feel the most is hungry. I don't know what it is about a hospital that makes me hungry - but every stitch of food someone talks about makes me hungry, I have eaten more in the last two days I've been here then all of the last week put together. It's strange but true. Anyone with me?

Well, I have had some other ideas about the store, but they all have been about the girlfriends crop and I can't share those yet. They are a secret!

Also, I talked to Diana today and she said that the 3 entries looked good! I can't wait to see them. She said she was going to take pictures for me and emailed them to me tomorrow. THANKS Diana! I really can't wait a whole other week to see them. Don't forget everytime you make a purchase from now till next Saturday - you get to vote for your favorite. So, happy shopping and tell me what you think - what you liked, etc I want to know.

Well, I've got to go, I have to call the kids and say my goodnights before they fall asleep.

Write soon,

Dee

No comments: