Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Daddy's home

Yippee!!!
My daddy's home. It looks like we are going to have our traditional christmas after all, if we can keep our dad away from the food. Yep, he loves to eat, but after a week without food he is on a mostly liquid diet. Now we just have to wait for test results to come back after the holidays, but I feel good about it.

As for the store update. I am happy to say all 3 deliveries for this weekend's crop have arrived. Another Yippee. I have been making things up for our crop all month. It's going to be hard to decide which ones we are actually playing - because it would be impossible to do them all.

I'm so excited!

Stop by and say hi to Rebecca and don't forget to stop in on Friday for our 25% off your entire purchase sale on Friday. I'll be in then getting ready for the crop and making some samples.

I will see you all soon and merry christmas everyone.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

R. Dorrian6 said...

Aw Dee I'm so happy for you that your dad is not only doing better, but able to be home for Christmas. Give him and all the kids a big hug and kiss from all of us! Merry Christmas!
Renee