Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm home and cutoff from the world...

This is the pits - not driving really does suck sometimes and today is one of those days. I'm HOME ALONE and no car to go cause mayhem in - actually I am cut off from the world except for this laptop. My brand new cell phone decided it was not going to charge anymore - I don't why and I can't turn it on to get anyones number off of it to call in the rescue squad. I don't know anyones number by heart except for my families and they have heard enough from me in the last week. So, I've made a new resolution for this year and I will need everyone to be my partners in crime on this one. I think I am going to sign up for driving lessons. I really need to learn how to drive but I don't want my husband to know in case I chicken out - so I am asking for referrals - if you know of anyone who is patient - out in Lehigh - with flexible hours - and reasonable prices - let me know - but just me can't have my husband wondering why a driving school or driver is calling the house - I need it to be a surprise - but this person must be patient - because as you all have figured out by now I am neurotic. Yep, I sharing the truth - I'm a little obsessed about many things, like the store, and my children, my friends, and my dad, oh and a hundred other things. Sometimes It is clear why Nik is the way he is, he gets it from me. Oh well, nothing can be done about that now!

On a happier note, my dad is doing well, but his attitude is low today - he is a little anxious waiting for the results to come in, but he looks great, he is strong (Thanks Renee - I really appreciate it) and I can just feel it, he is going to be okay!.

As for the store, I am so excited to be back tomorrow. I can't wait to see all the new stuff that arrived. Plus Winter CHA is just around the corner and I am dying to see the new stuff coming out next month. Yep, a whole bunch new lines coming out next month from all the major brands and some new ones. SO, I'm giving you all a task. Let me know what you think is hot, tell me about new little companies you might of heard of - or awesome new lines you heard about. Tell me what you want to see!

Oh and I talked to Rebecca and she informed me that the CI paper was just as beautiful as I said. So, croppers get your pockets ready, because this paper is truly irresistible. I can't wait to pick some of it up to make samples for Saturday, so designers if any of you are in town stop by and pick up some paper for samples and double dees - Stephanie next week is your turn - hope you are reading this - since I can't call anyone.

Well, I've got to go, I am working on a double dee of mine own.

Write soon,

Dee

2 comments:

R. Dorrian6 said...

Congrats on your decision to learn how to drive! You will do fine and we'll all be here cheering you on. Have fun scrapping today. I'm sure you'll get some great layouts done!
Renee

p.s. If you run out of scrapping mojo or just need a break check out this site
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=39
They have over 400 free blog backgrounds. It's really cool! And you could give your blog a whole new look for 2009 to go with the new car driving momma! You just cut and paste some html code. If you need a hand with it LMK and I'll walk you through it. It's easy.

Heather said...

Hey Dee! Your skinny little B-I-T-C-H thing cracked me up! Skinny is overrated. lol Personally I love the YOU that you are. The ME that I am, well meh! I am goping to try to drop a few this year. But I dont think I'll be "skinny" either. I'd be wayyyyyyyyyy to mean too! LOkking forward to the stuff from the new designers!And I can say I knew Sharon back before she was famous lol. Looking forward to the 5 cent clearance too, so is Autumn lol. See you Friday!