Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF

TGIF, TGIF!!!

Yep, it is Friday and that means family night this week (no crop). I am trying to get my dh to agree to go out to dinner and to see transformers. Anyone see it yet - supposed to be awesome. If my plan goes through - it should be awesome. There are so many new movies out - I could probably go to the movies everyday and still not see all of them - who can afford that though?

Well, it seems like we've got another sponsor as soon as I confirm today I will post it and you are going to LOVE this one - one of my favorites!

Write soon,
Dee

P.S. We still have a little room left tomorrow - 3 spots - so call if you want in.
Remember we will be open till 11 pm tomorrow so even if you can't make the crop you can take advantage of the sale during those hours.

No comments: