Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A new love....

Bo-bunny. I know it doesn't really count - it's always been a love of mine, but the two new collections from Bo-bunny are awesome. We used the calypso for our summer crop so some of that is already limited and the Mango Luau is just awesome. I am going to be playing with paper today - so if you get a chance to stop by come see what I've done with it. I have 5 layouts with the calypso and another two-pager in my head. Then it's off to the Mango Luau and the little boardshorts and flipflops on the paper - I have some cutting out ideas. Plus, I still have some traveler to play with. Oh and the new Old Guys Cruise paper with the motorcycle is a must have for father's day. Oh and the glitter diecut paper from CI is gorgeous. I have an idea for that. How many hours are there in a day. There is also the huge possibility that I will be working late today - hubby has a job he has to finish today.

Well, I'd better go I have a whole bunch of names to add to the email list - it's awesome that new people find us everyday. I had someone tell me yesterday that I have the best selection of paper around...it feels good to hear that. I really try to bring in new, fresh, and exciting stuff every week. It's nice to hear that it is appreciated. Plus, I get to get my grubby little fingers on it. Woohoo! Well, I'd better go. I've got work to do.

Write soon,
Dee

P.S. Come in and check out that new Bo-bunny stuff, oh and the CI stuff, ooh and the traveler stuff....

No comments: