Tuesday, June 30, 2009

If were a star wars fan...

i would have run in to pick up that star wars paper - my fav is the blue foil name paper - it's gorgeous -it's too bad it's not trekkie paper - because I would have been all over it - it's cool. All the papers are foil. I am going to have to get one of my kids into star wars so that I can use the paper. LOL.

The new fancy pants paper is out and on the floor as well as the star wars and tomorrow we will be getting a whole bunch of new stuff including the basic grey lemonade and let me tell you it's gorgeous - I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on it. The doilies, the felt, the dimension and it's pink - oh my. I need to start printing my recent girly photos. And if you've ever been to NYC or New Orleans have I got the paper for you - it will be arriving tomorrow - awesome!

Then, of course there is Thursday the day that PRIMA arrives - i will really try to keep my grubby little hands off of it until you all come in - NOT - you'd better hurry lots of pre orders and then there's me -- theres no telling what will happen- especially since mom is on the way - you guys know how she shops - worse then me.

On the home front my aunt is here already with my cousin and my goddaughter. My mom is due sometime tonight - she left nyc at midnight. As of 6 she was in Georgia. If traffic stays the same she will be here before midnight. My sister arrives tomorrow at 9 am and the mayhem begins.

Don't forget we are closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Wow, I don't what I am going to do with myself with such a free block of time - it's amazing. I know I need to sleep late at least one day this week - because these middle of the night arrivals are doing me in or I might need to put myself down for a nap - aaahhhh a nap.

Well, I'd better go I am working with the CI glitter paper finally and I want to finish before my natives get restless.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: