Thursday, June 25, 2009

Almost there!

I am so excited I was up late last night but my class is done. I am done...I think. I am waiting for the instructor to submit a grade for the last assignment and then it's over. I have a 100% average right now so we will have to wait and see if I bombed it...
On the other hand- today is the day our his/her kit paper arrives. I really like this one - okay - yes I know I really like all of them - but I can't wait for it to get here so I can play with it. Saturday is going to be a lot of fun - we've got 12 people signed up so I know that I will have a ball - might not get anything done but it should be a lot of fun. Oh yeah! Then, Sunday is our Mommy and Me crop and we have 8 of us. We have room for two more - so if you are interested it's noon to 5 let me know.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: