Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm in love...

yep, I am in love again with my little yellow bicycles Traveler collection. It is so awesome that I actually did 6 - yes 6 layouts with it in one night. I know scary - but a true story. I love it and the alphabet stickers for it are awesome - I did all 6 titles with one pack and I still have letters left - enought to make atleast another couple of titles - oh yeah that is getting a lot for your money. It is actually our Challenge Kit for June. So, if you pick it up it is 15% off - I have only 2 kits left at $9.06 - yeah! So call us or stop by before it's all gone. Plus, you can bring your camera and takes pics of what I did.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get a chance to post them. Can't tonight, it's getting late and I need to put out the kids clothes for tomorrow. So...

write soon,
Dee

No comments: